Terms & ConditionsThe promoter is Shoe Embassy Ltd (Company No. 07661749.), whose registered office is at Unit 45, The Io Centre, Armstrong Road, London, The Royal Arsenal, England, SE18 6RS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Shoe Embassy and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Shoe Embassy’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
- Closing date for entries will be the 15th of September, 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter, upload a photo of your Shoe Embassy shoes on either Facebook or Instagram and tag us in the photo.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a single voucher of £1000.
- The winner must collect their voucher from the Shoe Embassy boutique of their choice.
- The £1000 is valid on all shoes, including sale items.
- The voucher can be redeemed either in store or online.
- The voucher is valid for 12 months.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen through a judging panel, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Shoe Embassy shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions; such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org