We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 24 hours for next working day delivery, however, please allow up to 3 business days for delivery as external factors may cause delays.
Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands will take from 3 to 7 business days.
We currently do not offer Express Delivery to UK destinations.
Delivery charges apply to your Order based on the volume of delivery and destination
|Country||Schedule||1 pair||2 pairs||3 pairs||Each additional|
|England, Wales and Scotland||Next Working Day||£0.00||£0.00||£0.00||£0.00|
|Highlands and Northern Ireland||3 days||£0.00||£0.00||£0.00||£0.00|
*non-chargeable for up to 10 pairs
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- Deliveries are made from 8am until 8pm depending on your postcode, and may require a signature. For this reason, you may like to nominate a secure delivery address where someone is available to sign.
- Anything ordered on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed the following working day.
- Delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization or any other external factors
- Although it is our goal to deliver within the above mentioned lead times, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties.
Please note: we do not accept liability for any delivery instructions issued to the delivery company by the customer. If you leave instructions requesting a parcel to be left in a different location (eg shed, garage neighbour etc) we cannot accept responsibility if you fail to receive your parcel.
MISSED UK DELIVERIES
Once your order is confirmed and payment has cleared it will be collected by courier on business hours and sent for next working day delivery. If you have provided the contact mobile number the courier will notify you by text with tracking details. The carrier will need a signature upon receipt. If you are not in when our couriers first try to deliver they will leave a card, take your order back and then attempt delivery again on the following working day unless otherwise instructed. Please follow the instructions on the card left by the courier to arrange redelivery. Should the 2nd attempt be unsuccessful, the package will return to our warehouse. It will incur a further shipping fee for your order to be shipped back out again from our warehouse.