Exchanges will only be accepted providing items are returned in a fully re-saleable condition. You must take reasonable care of the products and return them unused and in the original packaging along with a valid proof of purchase. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on items deemed not to be saleable. This does not affect your statutory rights in connection with faulty items.
Exchanges can be returned to UK street stores or market stalls only, within 14 DAYS of purchase date.
- For us to process an exchange it is essential for you e-mail us at email@example.com with an exchange request stating shoe model, colour and size you bought it in and which size would you like to exchange it to.
- We will check the stock availability and e-mail you with a confirmation of stock availability and exchange location.
- Please replace the items in the original packaging and return to agreed location.
- Please note any reservations will be held at agreed location for 7 days only. After 7 days it will be allocated back to main retail stock.
- Customers outside of the UK are responsible for all costs associated with any exchanges. Please note: We can't be held responsible for overseas items that fail to reach their destination, therefore overseas customers may wish to send their parcel back to us via a registered trackable service.
- Exchanges cannot be offered on sale items.
Items cannot be returned to store or market stall if they were purchased from other websites selling Shoe Embassy products.