We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied. If, when you receive your order, you find that the shoes do not fit you, but you are still happy with model and colour, you have 14 days to exchange this particular model to an alternative size.
In order to exchange an item, the following conditions must be met: - Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and will only be accepted in the original packaging.
All the exchanges are subject to availability.
- For us to process an exchange it is essential for you e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an exchange request stating shoe model, colour and size you bought it in and which size would you like to exchange it to.
- We will check the stock availability and e-mail you with an Exchange Reservation Number.
- Once you have the Exchange Reservation Number, please thoroughly fill in the Returns Form enclose with your purchase. No refunds can be accepted without the returns section completed clearly and correctly. Do not forget to specify your delivery address for new shipment on the returns form for replacement shoe as well as choose the required exchange size.
- Please replace the items in the original packaging and attach the address label provided at the bottom of the enclosed form.
- Goods are returned at your own expense. When returning an item you should retain proof of posting from your shipper, as we will not be responsible for any items that fail to reach us. Please retain the proof of posting until the exchange has been processed.
- Once your exchange have reached us, we will send you a notification, that we received original item and that your new pair is on its way to you with new tracking.
- For UK mainland orders only, we offer one time exchange, to an alternative size, for the same model as per original order, free of carriage charge. Please note that goods are still returned at your own expense.
- Customers outside of the UK are responsible for all costs associated with any exchanges. Please note: We can't be held responsible for overseas items that fail to reach their destination, therefore overseas customers may wish to send their parcel back to us via a registered trackable service.
Unless we have sent you incorrect or faulty goods we regret the cost of postage and packaging cannot be refunded to you.